Frequently Asked Questions About EB Ranch Farmstead, The Goat Milk Soap, San Clemente Island Goats, Pastured Poultry And More!
Goat Milk Soap Questions And Answers
- Question: Is goat milk soap good for your skin?
- Answer: Goat milk soap can be great for your skin. Remember, everyone's skin is different. Though a majority of people actually prefer goat milk soap. It can help keep your skin nourished and hydrated.
- Question: Do you offer goat milk soap shampoo bars?
- Answer: Yes! The goat milk soap shampoo bars are dual purpose. You can use them to not only shampoo your hair, but also create a lather that works great for shaving. You can find the bars HERE.
- Question: What is your goat milk soap recipe
- Answer: The goat milk soap recipe at EB Ranch is simple, and the same major ingredients are used in most bars of soap. Those ingredients are olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, goat milk, lye and bentonite clay. Some goat milk soaps also include castor oil, and some particular lines are made with locally raised and rendered lard and other locally produced oils. While I won't share the measurements of my recipe, you can easily find simple recipes online to start you on your own goat milk soap journey. I do also occasionally teach goat milk soap making classes in person as well as virtually.
- Question: Where can I buy EB Ranch Farmstead's goat milk soap directly?
- Answer: You can click HERE for all the retail locations.